Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is Sin

When I look at my earlier post, I find the sin of denying God in my life as extremely easy. It is so easy to get distracted with my work, my problems, and my generally messed up life.  Is God in my daily life of science, nanotechnology, clean room, safety issues,  bureaucrats, capital purchases, big egos, and figuring out government speak? I wanted to throw the safety guys across the room today for telling me contradictory things today. It is easy to come to a conclusion that God is nowhere to be found in my life and my work. Does God care what goes on with me in my messed up private life? Is God really outthere?    Does He care what is going on in the mudane life of a nobody? His word says he does.... I find it easy though to have doubts...  God change my attitudes. Even on these many days when I speak to no other believers for days... keep reminding me... You are there.                

No comments:

Post a Comment