Monday, September 26, 2011

Prayer: Whats it all about.

Philippians 4:6
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God

In my current frame of mind... pleading with God and struggling with disappointment and discouragement when God does not answer. My emotions are all over the place.

I am not getting it. Nothing new there.
I pray.. ask.. and petition for others mainly and some for myself. I weep..the pain runs deep.

I pray.. not for money but changed hearts (mine included). I pray that God would meet the need of the people he has put in my life. I pray for lost souls. I pray for the desires of my heart. I am discouraged. I need a real relationship in my life. One with my maker. Where O Lord are you hiding?



No comments:

Post a Comment