Sunday, December 13, 2009

One of those Sump Pump kind of days:


Batteries are HEAVY and I am weak. My discovery for today. Pain pills for my back are soon to come. I had to take a battery back to Menards after barely getting out of the car and into the crawl space before I realized I got some wrong advice..So goes my day, they were nice enough with me pounding on the door 3 minutes after it closed to open it up so I can return it.
Maybe a cleansing flood in my house would not be so bad. It's not like I do not have any pump Its just the backup that failed. Oh Yeah... I live in a place with more power outages than when I lived in the MIDDLE EAST.

From struggling to get a marine battery (they are HEAVY) out of the car to discouragement about everything. Whether I am down with my lot in life, my work, finances, church issues, doubts, singleness,  or  a simple thing like how I am going to be able to this battery to the sump pump; life sometimes overwhelms... Today life was overwhelming.

'Facts about God is not the same thing as knowing God.' - Paul Washer; He said that during a sermon I listed to today. Don't let you love become COMMON.

Lord ...  I want to come away with you and renew my love.

Song of Solomon 2
10 My lover spoke and said to me,
       "Arise, my darling,
       my beautiful one, and come with me.
 11 See! The winter is past;
       the rains are over and gone.
 12 Flowers appear on the earth;
       the season of singing has come,
       the cooing of doves
       is heard in our land.
 13 The fig tree forms its early fruit;
       the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
       Arise, come, my darling;
       my beautiful one, come with me."

http://www.christart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment