Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Discouragement

It has been a tough week. I am discouraged about my life. I am not sure why.
Perhaps it in unending debt? The job has gotten too busy and demanding? The struggle with singleness yet surrounded by men I should not consider? The not understanding the bible and issues of faith? Or is it my horrible walk with God? The latter I think.

I want to be sold out to God but things keep getting in the way. It is easy to be distracted, to have doubts, and questions with no answers or it seems like that.

How to serve and love the Lord with my whole heart soul and strength.

Ps 42:11 Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment